Covid-19: Circuit Breaker Announcement
Panasonic is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and we are implementing all advisories guidelines issued by Singapore Authorities to ensure safety of our Customers, Partners and Employees.
In line with the latest advisory issued by Singapore Government on 3rd April 2020 to reduce the risk of further transmission of COVID-19, Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific (PSSAP) will be implementing below mentioned steps starting from 7th April 2020 till 4th May 2020.
- Repair workshop will remain closed.
- Spare Part warehouse will be closed.
- All our employees will be working from home.
- Call centre staff will answer your calls and email from home.
During this unprecedented time, we will make every effort to provide best possible service and support, our Technical Support Team and Spare Part team will continue to support remotely – Working from home. We request all our customer to contact us through following contact points-
- Call Centre hotline – +65-6272 1223
- Repair and general enquiry – email@example.com
- Spare Parts Enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Support Enquiry – email@example.com
We are very appreciative of your understanding and Flexibility.